Friday, December 15, 2017

vs. Tyler Tucker

The world is a great big dichotomy.  The world is full of heroes and villains.  Innocent and guilty.

Adrenaline Rush might be referred to as heroes but I prefer to think of them as the innocent, innocent lambs led to the slaughter.  And if you don’t believe me, just look at their own record.  They get opportunity after opportunity to grab a tag team championship match but they are denied each and every time, most recently by Chad and Lexi.

Chad and Lexi, the most heinous and diabolical of human beings, the scum of the earth if you will, and yet they get the blessings and rewards that come with championship opportunities while you three continue to get a bunch of nothing and yet all you can do is sit there and smile about it.  You sit there and take it.  Why?

Because you are the innocent.  You are good.  You are wholesome.  You are role models to the pathetic masses who wish to believe in good.  But trust me, Tyler Tucker, there is no good in humanity.  Humanity is wretched.

If you want a true illustration of a pair of humans being HONEST with themselves, just look at Chad and Lexi, the pair who bested you and Craig at Future Is Now.  Chad and Lexi make no pretense as to who the hell they are.  The rest of you are liars, pretending to be something you are not.

But you, Tyler, you and your friends might just be the one exception to my rule.  You might be the only trio who doesn’t hold up to my theory on humanity.  You seem to be so pure and good.  You appear to be those perfect role models I spoke of earlier.  No matter what happens to you, no matter how many times you get knocked down, you keep getting right back up…only to get knocked right back down on your ass…

…but it doesn’t seem to phase you!  You just smile and say “oh, better luck next time!”

Stacy Kissinger may have lucked up and become the SCW Television Champion but mark my words when I say she’ll lose it to one member of the KamaSutra Clown Duo, Manvel or Derek Adonis.  How proud will you then be, knowing your friend lost a title to a clown?

You were SCW United States Champion, Tyler.  So there is that.  But then you lost that one, too.  You lost it to Marie Jones.

“Better luck next time!”

Careful, Tyler.  There may not always be a next time.  You may be innocent as to how the world works but listen to me, child, when I say that this world is an evil place and only the horrible individuals will thrive.  So what I am going to do to you on Breakdown will be a gift from me to you.

I am going to brutalize you on Breakdown.  I am going to put you through hell on Breakdown.  You will either learn your lessons well from me and survive or, if you refuse to learn your lessons, then I will exterminate you.  I will put you out of your misery if you cannot survive on your own two feet.


Survive or perish, Tyler Tucker.  The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment